Kanchenjunga national park is a pristine mountain park, named after its massive snow treasure Mount Kanchenjunga. Mount Kanchenjunga is third highest mountain in the world scaling 8,586m. The park is still enjoying on its wilderness, untouched by the change of time. The trek will go through diverse land topography, forests and villages. Local Culture there Limbu,Sherpa and Tibet Culture. And there two base Camp North and South Naturally beautiful.
Kanchenjunga national park is a pristine mountain park, named after its massive snow treasure Mount Kanchenjunga. Mount Kanchenjunga is third highest mountain in the world scaling 8,586m. The park is still enjoying on its wilderness, untouched by the change of time. The trek will go through diverse land topography, forests and villages.
Olangchung Gola is ancient business hub in the eastern region of Nepal. This is the last village bordering to Tibet which comprises of 445 year old monastery. Olangchung Gola is mostly inhabited by Sherpa's. The region is also home of rare animal Red Panda and different vegetation of plants. The economy of this place is based on business trade with Tibet and animal husbandry.
Lumba Sumba pass 5151 m lies in-between Kanchenjunga and Makalu Barun national park. This pass offers magnificent views of mount Everest, Lhotse, Baruntse, Makalu and Kanchenjunga range. Limbu,Sherpa and Tibet Culture.
1 .Arrival in kathmandu -1350m.
2. Preparation in Kathmandu for the trekking .
3.fly Kathmandu to Bhadrapur and drive Ilam Baazar overnight lodge.
4. Ilam to Taplejunga (1820m)
5. Taplejunga to Mitlung (1920m)
6. Mitlung to Chiruwa (1270m-6 hrs.
7. Chiruwa shekhadum (1885m)-6 hrs.
8. Sekathum to Amjilasa (3410m)-6 hrs
9. Amjilasa to Gyapla-2730m 5 hrs.
10. Gyapla to Ghunsa-3415m-7 hrs.
11.Acclimatization and rest day in the Ghunsa
12.Ghunsa to Khambachen-4145m 6 hrs.
13. .Khambachhen to Lhonak-4790m -5hrs.
14. .Lhonak to Kancchenjunga base camp-5150m and back to Lhonak-7hrs.
15. .Lhonak.to Khambachhen
16. Khambachhen to Ghunsa-5 hrs
17. Ghunsa to Yak Kharka (3430)-6 hrs Nango la pass (4820m).
18. Yak Kharka to Olangchung Gola (3191) -6 hrs.
19.Olangchung Gola to Sanjung pass camp 6-hrs (4003m) .
20. Sanjung to base camp other site 6 hrs (3556m).via Lumbha Sumba pass (5159m)
21. base cam to Thudam 6hrs. (3556m)-
22. Thudam to Kharka 6 hrs (3000m)
23 Kharka to chyantang 5 hrs (2187m)
24 Chyantang to Hongon 5 hrs (2323m)
25 Hongon to vakim kharka 5:30 hrs (3250m)
26 Vakim kharka to Molun Pokhari 4:30 hrs (3954m)
27 Molun Pokhari to saldime khola 6 hrs (2980m)
28 Saldim khola to Cave camp 6:30 hrs (4097m)
29 Cave camp to kalo pokhari (Adventures camp) 6 hrs (3800m)
30 Kalo Pokhari to kharka 7 hrs (4098m)
31 Kharka to langmale kharka 5 hrs (4410m)
32 Langmale kharka to Makalu Base camp 5 hrs (4870m)
33 Makalu Base camp Rest day .
34 Maklu Base Camp to Yangle Kharka 7 hrs (3540)
35 Yangle Kharka to Mumbuk 6 hrs (3570)
36 Mumbuk to khongme 5 hrs (3500)
37 Khongme to Tashi Goun 5 hrs (2060)
38 Tashi Goun to Banangtk 6 hrs (1520)
39 Banangtk to bumling 6 hrs (1160m)
40 Bumling to Tumlingtar 5 hrs (860m)
41 Fly Tumlingtar to Kathmandu (1360m)
42 Kathmandu Hotel to International Airport ..