All inclusive cost
Mohare Danda Panorama Trek. (3,300 m) is the hill situated in the western part of the Nepal between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains of Myagdi district. The hill is 3 km away from the popular trekking destination the Poon hill. The difficulty level of the trek is moderate and best suits to family trek also.
Best Season: Spring (March, April, May), autumn (Sept, Oct, Nov) The Mohare Danda Trek is also known by the name ‘Eco Lodge Community Trek’ and ‘Myagdi Community Eco Trek”. Besides other crowded regions of Annapurna region, the trek to Mohare Danda is off-beaten path whose trail passes through the laps of hills, mountains, forests, rivers and much more. The forests on the route offer different vegetation like Oak, Bamboo, Pine, Rhododendron etc. From February to April the Rhododendron blossoms in a forest making the land colorful. So it’s also called Rhododendron trekking. Rhododendron is the national flower of Nepal and from its nectar wild bee prepares a honey which gives the nostalgic effect. A drive to the trekking point passes along Seti and Kaligandaki River. Not only the natural beauty during the trek but culturally rich Magar and Gurung communities and the rural lifestyle is also the cynosure of the trek. Those communities offer domestic staying and preserve the sustainable eco-tourism. Myagdi being the birthplace of IT pioneer and popular figure Mahabir Pun the region is facilitated with electronic communiqué. This enables trekkers to keep connect themselves with their dear ones.
Itinerary for 8 Days Panorama Mohare Danda Trek
Similarly, as your interest, you can choose the Community Lodge or Home stay for your accommodation in Mohare Danda Trek. These community lodge and Home stay are Eco-friendly and run by the local community in traditional ways.
In the Mohare Danda Trek in Nepal, local community will get direct benefits. Which help the remote village of Danda Kharka, Suntala Kharka, Nagi Lespar, Bans Kharka, and Falame Danda to uplift their economic standard. Above all this Short Mohare Trek Itinerary covers the best combination of this virgin trekking trail, splendid green forest, scenic village cultivated field and their lifestyle with breathtaking views of Himalayas Ranges.
In addition, Mohare Danda Trek make your dream come true for the nature lover and to explore the hidden attraction with Himalayas in your Trekking In Nepal.
The Mohare Danda offers a closer view of eye catching snowcapped mountains of Annapurna or Dhaulagiri range than that from Poon hill. The major mountains include Dhaulagiri I (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchre (6993 m), Neel Giri (7061 m) and Hiunchuli (6441 m). Also the hill is best suited to observe amazing landscapes, glorious sunrise and sunset view over the glittering mountains.
2 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
2 Night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
All the ground transport as per require.
Annapurna region trekking permits and TIMS card fees.
Lodges accommodation on trek.
An experienced trekking guide for the trek.
First aid medical box.
Breakfast,Lunch,dinner During the Trek.
An appreciation certificate after trip completion.
International airfares and Nepal visa.
Meals during the trek.
Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
Tips Guide & Porter.
Nepal Trekking Equipment List
This piece info is creating data on consumer goods and equipment needs, For those that would love an extra detailed discussion for equipment for Nepalese Himalayan Trek.
The following equipment list is required for Nepal Trekking and climbing and a list, you have to have suggested equipment just have with you, however, that you just might have your own personal first choice equipment which can be equally as appropriate
1. Walking boots with suitable ankle support that have been worn-in prior to the trek, and which are waterproof.
2. Trainer or casual shoes, for trekking and/or for travelling.
3. Warm socks for colder areas.
4. Gaiters, in case of rain or snow
1. Loose, casual trousers for trekking.
2. Thermal leggings for colder areas.
3. Long skirt for women as an alternative to trousers.
4. Waterproof trousers
1. Selection of T-shirts, and long sleeved shirts, preferably not cotton.
2. Thermal shirt for colder areas.
3. Warm shirt, possibly fleeces, for colder areas.
4. Fleece jacket or warm wool jumper.
5. Windproof, waterproof outer shell garment for higher altitudes.
6. Down jacket (optional for cold nights & mornings; can be hired in Kathmandu cheaply)
1. Wool or fleece hat, or balaclava.
2. Hat or cap for sun protection while trekking.
3. Sunglasses or goggles.
4. Warm gloves
1. Strong rucksack or large hold all to be carried by porters.
2. Daysack to be carried personally.
3. Plastic bags or stuff sacks to store/separate trekking gear inside your main bag.
4. One litre water bottle.
5. Personal first aid kit to include essential items.
6. Sleeping bag, 4 seasons.
7. Torch, ideally head torch.
8. Digital Camera and spare battery and battery charger! – For those not to be forgotten shots of the Himalaya.
9. Toilet items and towel.
10. Large handkerchief/bandana for neck
2. Books (see Recommended Reading)
5. Playing cards / backgammon / chess set
Recommended Mountaineering Kit
In addition to the items mentioned above for trekking, the following is a list of the additional specialist items which are required for the trekking peaks.
Plastic or leather mountaineering boots, with gaiters and crampons that have been tested for a good fit.
1. fleece trousers
2. Additional mitts and gloves suitable for climbing
3. Ice axe, and ski poles (note – ice axe can be hired in Kathmandu)
4. Climbing harness
5. 2 x tape slings
6. 2 x screw gate karabiners
7. Descended/abseil device
If you have any inquiry the get a quick service.